24/7 Customer Service
Free Tracked & Insured Shipping Worldwide
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
100% Safe & Secure Payments
- Bust: 45-62cms (17"-24")
- Dimension: 43 x 16 x 18 cm
- Weight Limit: 15-30kgs MAX (33-66lbs)
- 1 x Mambo Arm Float
Develop your child's swimming confidence with the Mambo Non-Inflatable Arm Float to keep them happy and safely floating in the water while learning how to swim! This unique swim trainer is a great way to teach your toddler how to float, paddle and swim while they stay afloat with the mid stomach and back section securely attached with their arm floats. Your kids will learn to use their feet and arms in the water with this flotation device all without being dunked in the water or feeling scared when going for a swim.
- Suitable for all infants up from 2 - 6 years old
- European EN13138 WATER SAFETY CERTIFIED
- AUS/NZ 1900:2014 Flotation aids for water familiarization and swimming tuition. SAFETY CERTIFIED
- Mambo Authorised Seller | Authentic Original Brand
- NEW Pearlfoam Technology: Made to provide extra strong buoyancy while not requiring to be inflated. That means no more air leaks like you might experience from inferior inflatables.
- No more accidental leakages from old inferior air inflatables. Our PearlFoam™ material is for the next generation of water buoyancy swim assist aids with a waterproof high-quality skin. Perfect material for buoyancy.
- NEW Premium Waterproof Skin. Feels like leather. Smooth, towel wipe, easier dry and clean. Air free and non-inflatable. Made with high quality, environmental-friendly PearlFoam™. Latex foam inside, waterproof skin outside.
- Lightweight and Portable: Whether you're teaching your child how to swim in a pool or at the beach, this Arm and Chest Float and swim trainer is lightweight and portable so you can bring it anywhere.
- Not sold in any retail stores.
- **Although our Mambo Baby Arm & Chest Float is safe, please never leave your baby unattended In the pool**
- Will Not protect against drowning, Use only under constant supervision of adults;
- Keep away from fire and high temperature, sharp objects to avoid any damage.